Friday, July 1, 2011

CV COVER LETTER

Dear Employer,


I'm a graduate from unitec's Certificate in applied technology boat building and I'm writing to apply for the job you have advertised.

I have a great passion for boat building and would really enjoy a chance in showing you the skills i have gained from a year off full time study / training, which covered all the basic boat building skills and a lot more. I have paid for my own education to prepare myself for this industry and hope you can give me that chance to prove my worth. I'm a real hard worker and have a lot off pride in my work. I work extremely well alone or with others and excel in leading tasks. Building a career in boat-building is my goal and I will do my best in perusing it.

Thank you for taken the time to read this. Please call me on the number provided if you have any questions, i will more then happy to answer them.


Yours sincerely,

A REAL DETERMINED WORKER!

GREGORY TAKEREI


ps: Here is a link to some off the work i had recorded during my boat building studys (_____Link_____)


mob: 0212108537 ph: (09) 8289757 Email: gregory828@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment