Friday, July 1, 2011

Reflection - Blogging

At first i found blogging real daunting because i had never blogged before. The hardest part was trying to figure out what crowd i was talking to and what to say in general. But as the year has gone by I've found it easier and easier to do.

Being able to help others and pick up ideas from them is the biggest plus. At anytime i can go back and get a recap. Or i can get ideas of others to improve my knowledge on how things are done, or how i could improve it. Its a real good way to get feed back from the tutor at anytime.

: Being a 25year old father with a poor knowledge of computers, this has helped me to become a lot more competent using web browsers, create, and send emails / how to set up email accounts, improved my spelling  and has pretty much help me to operate computers in general.

This has helped me to realize that whether I (we) like it or not, technology is going to be the future in learning.  I have acknowledge the changes in learning techniques and highly encourage all to em brass this technique of learning / teaching for i am proof of how blogging can help to make a better student / boat builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment